Welcome to Neuro Behavioral Center
Neuro Behavioral Center is a premier outpatient center focused on providing you with the highest quality of mental health services. Our highly qualified team of compassionate and caring professionals are dedicated to providing the most advanced and comprehensive treatment and adult psychiatric and psychology services. Utilizing advanced technology and evidenced-based treatment, we maintain a private and secure communication channel with our patients, while collaborating with other care providers to ensure the success of our therapies.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) / Tele-Psychiatry Announcement
At Neuro Behavioral Center LLC, the health and well-being of our Patients, Providers, Staff, and Community are our top priority. We understand the concern and uncertainty you may be experiencing surrounding the coronavirus (COVID-19) and we are committed to being responsive to the situation and to the needs of our patients.
As of Monday, March 16, and until further notice, we are switching all patient appointments from office visits to Online based visits.
To have a successful Online visit, we strongly encourage our Patients to use their personal patient portal account for any requests and to also manage Tele-Psychiatry appointments.
You can access your patient portal by clicking the patient portal tab on the top of our home page or by directly clicking on (My Portal). From there, you can make Payments, view Statement, check Appointments, and request Appointments and Medical Records.
If you haven’t enrolled in online patient portal, please call our office or email us at email@example.com to have it setup for you.
For more information on the portal and how to set it up please click (Portal Information).
Portal requirements for Tele-Psychiatry Appointments
- Smart phone, Computer or a Laptop.
- Web browser (Google Chrome or Fire Fox are preferred)
- Zoom App/ Extension (Can be downloaded from App store or Google Play)
- Microphone and Camera
- Sign the Tele-Psychiatry Contract Informed Consent form electronically (Form is available on your portal. If unable to find it, request a copy via the portal.
- Review the (Tele-Psychiatry Directions) document which is available on your online patient portal.
- Call the office at 508-660-1666 prior to your visit to process any copay or deductible before your visit.
- Be available on your portal 10 minutes before your appointment.
- You will notified by a pop up when your provider is available for you to join the Tele-Psychiatry visit, and you receive an email notification at the same time.
- A private and quiet setting is required as personal and private health information will be exchanged between you and the Provider, and this will enable you to speak freely with no distractions.
As always, the health, safety and well-being of our Patients, Provides, Staff, and Community are of paramount concern. We will continue to monitor this quickly evolving situation and are here to assist our patients as needed.