Medication management is a treatment system used by the professionals at Neuro Behaviorial Center to ensure that our patients receive the best therapeutic outcomes for the medications that we prescribe.
As part of our medication management procedure:
- We perform comprehensive reviews of prescriptions and their possible side effects
- We formulate short-term and long-term medication treatment plans
- We monitor the safety and efficacy of all prescription medication plans
- We educate our patients on the proper use of medication
- We retain documentation and communicate with medication providers as a means of maintaining a high standard of care.
One of the benefits of medication management is that it helps ensure that the drugs we are prescribing are being used as directed. It also helps ensure that our patients are educated and able to effectively use the prescription for their specific ailment.
For more information about our services or to schedule a consultation, please call (508) 660-1666 or request an appointment online.